Friday, January 13, 2012

Looking at the How of my life

This is basically about how I respond to my context.

How do I nurture my relationships?
Are there relationships I have neglected?  And would I like to change that?

How do I use all that I've learned?
How do I use my gifts and skills?
Have I neglected any of these gifts?
How can I exercise better stewardship?

How do I care for things I have?
Are there things I should let go of?

How do I make use of all my experiences? (especially those which have "broadened my horizons" even if I'm not "there" now)

How do I use my time?

Are there attitudes I want to change?
Are there dreams I want to nurture?

When I look at the ways God has led me in the past, how would I map His plan for my life?  And am I cooperating w/ His plans for me today?

In what ways has God invited me to share His Love and Light in the world?

What are my priorities?  Are they congruent w/ Christ's?

Jesu juva!!!
Solo Dei gloria!

Reference: Silf, Inner Compass, Chapter 2 "Where Am I? How Am I? Who Am I?"

No comments:

Post a Comment