Monday, April 1, 2013

New Life Chapter

For the past month, I've been focused on Mom and Dad and their health.  Today is the first day I am sitting at my desk, sorting mail, paying bills, answering emails, etc.  Also about a month ago my laptop crashed and only today am I getting my Google browser and all my tabbed-faves installed.  It's surprising how good it feels to have this familiar "desktop" back.  It's how I navigate on the web.

Today I also have monster cramps.  I took 1 midol this morning and it wiped me out 'til noon!

This afternoon I will visit Dad at rehab and later in the day Mom.  I also plan to do 2 or 3 loads of laundry, some cleaning and tidying-up of the main rooms, and get started on my paper which is due before class this Saturday.

My back is killing me, but I feel like I'm re-aligning my life and the new balance is workable.

No comments:

Post a Comment